If you need to login to the wiki then go to HowToLogin
. Then read the following points:
- To edit pages hit the Edit text of this page link at the bottom of the particular page you want to edit.
- Please fill out the Summary box so that people can see what you've done.
- Have a look at RecentChanges to see how your changes are listed with your name and summary next to them.
- Please put your name at the end of comments you make in a page as it will be easier to see who's saying what - like as with KendraQuestions - in the form DanielHarris - with no spaces, dots or dashes.
- If you've never used a Wiki before you may want to play around in the PlayArea first.
- For more information on using a wiki see [What Is A Wiki] and [Wiki Text Formatting Rules].
- When you mention a person's name please use their WikiName so that it points to their wiki page. Like DanielHarris - with no spaces, dots or dashes.
- See KendraModusOperandi for more document conventions.
- To avoid multiple entries in RecentChanges that show no significant changes in the wiki page you can:
- Use Preview instead of Save - but beware if you are making many changes it's Sod's Law that there'll be a power cut.
- A safer way is to Save with the This change is a minor edit check box checked. They don't generally show up in RecentChanges unless the user specifically sets their preferences to show minor edits - and that's turned of by default for all Kendra members. But don't completely hide all your edits. Make sure you have at least one visible with summary per major page modification so people know things have changed.
Have fun! ;-)